May 28th, 2007 Birthday Picnic

My friends & I got together to kick off the summer with our first picnic of the season. We met up at a local park and munched on salad, boccaccini, roasted red peppers, olives, sundried tomatoes and fresh bread while kids ran around the park karate-kicking and playing tag.

Birthday Picnic Meal

Our get together also fell within days of my birthday, and Katie made a batch of super retrotastic Ice Cream Cone Cakes decorated in gummy bears and mini M&M’s.

Ice Cream Cone Cakes

It’s now official, summer is here! Let the fun and games begin!

P.S. Thanks girlies for such a wonderful birthday celebration! xoxo

6 Responses

1. Frizz said:

May 29th, 2007 at 9:01 am

I just found you. I love your softies!!
    I’ll be back!

2. allison said:

May 29th, 2007 at 5:42 pm

Happy Birthday Karissa!!!
    I’m jealous of your picnic. It’s been kinda chilly and VERY rainy here in Winnipeg. Everything is gorgeous and green… but still wet and cold. BOO. Birthday wishes and hugs!!
    Talk to you soon.

3. Karissa said:

May 29th, 2007 at 8:47 pm

Frizz: Yay I found YOU! I love your super cute illustrations and purses! Your site is 100% inspirational and wonderful all rolled into one. Love love love it! xoxo

4. Karissa said:

May 29th, 2007 at 8:51 pm

Allison: Don’t be jealous, just be sure to come home sometime this summer so that we can go on a picnic! Just give me a time date and location and I will be there with food, hugs and stories! xoxox

5. Shanell Pillot said:

March 11th, 2010 at 1:18 am

Hi webmaster – This is by far the best looking site I’ve seen. It was completely easy to navigate and it was easy to look for the information I needed. Fantastic layout and great content! Every site should have that. Awesome job

6. Lora said:

September 14th, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Hi!

I’m just wondering if you will start posting again soon? Really like your blog.

Those Ice cream cone cakes are so cute! Great idea for our next party, thanks!

------